We need your help (please get in touch)…..
- to get involved now
- to be ready for the future debate
- to say NO to a link road. We need your help to make a statement that we, in the Valley and beyond, oppose the concept
- to debunk the myths being peddled
- to demand answers to:
- ‘Who will benefit?’;
- ‘How much will traffic in Bath decrease or will it, in fact, increase?’;
- ‘How much will a link road cost and is the spoiling of the valley worth this?’;
- ‘What is the justification?’.
- to help ensure that the valley remains pristine and open to all for recreation and enjoyment and impressive visual amenity
- if you are a company or an organisation. Can we show your logo as one of our supporters?
- if you are a B&NES Councillor. Can you provide us with a brief statement of your support?
- if you are a Parish Council. Promote our website A36A46LinkRoadFacts.org.uk to your residents
- if you are a regular user of Facebook and Twitter. We need your help to promote our message and monitor social media. Follow us at Facebook (Search ‘A36/A46 Link Road Facts’) or on Twitter @A36Link (#LinkRoadFacts)
If you prefer us to keep in touch via eMail, please use the CONTACT US page and request that we add your eMail address to our Contact List. In addition to occasional Tweets, we will provide an eMail newsletter from time to time – to all those on the Contact List