We need your help:
- to get involved now!
- to be ready for the future debate!
- to say NO to a link road. We need your help to make a statement that we, in the Valley and beyond, oppose the concept.
- to debunk the myths being peddled.
- to demand answers to:
- ‘Who will benefit?’
- ‘How much will traffic in Bath decrease or will it, in fact, increase?’
- ‘How much will a link road cost and is the spoiling of the valley worth this?’
- ‘What is the justification?’
- to help ensure that the valley remains pristine and open to all for recreation and enjoyment and impressive visual amenity.
- if you are a company or an organisation. Can we show your logo as one of our supporters?
- if you are a BANES Councillor. Can you provide us with a brief statement of your support?
- if you are a Parish Council. Advertise our website A36A46LinkRoadFacts.org.uk to your residents.
- if you are a regular user of Facebook and Twitter. We need your help to promote our message and monitor social media. Follow us at Facebook (Search ‘A36/A46 Link Road Facts’) or on Twitter (#LinkRoadFacts).
Want to get involved or know more? Please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.